Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Next Step

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to write to say thank you so much for reading, sharing, and enjoying the blog. It means a lot to mean that so many of you have visited the site, and the support is amazing. In recent days, I've hit pageview highs and it's been so excited and I love finding the next article to write for you guys. Unfortunately, I must inform you that I am taking a little break. It won't be long, just for the weekend, but I'm moving into Penn State tomorrow, preparing for the next phase of my life. I really want to dive right into the campus and get involved and meet people, so I won't be posting for the weekend, at least just the weekend for right now, but I hope to be back as soon as possible. I hope you can understand that taking this little vacation will provide me with some time to really become the best member of the Penn State community that I know I can be. I'll be back as soon as I can with everything you'll need to know about movies, television, and music, and I'll miss visiting the site, but I'm really excited about the next step of my life, and I hope you can all respect that. I'll be chatting you all up very soon :)

Evan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment