Sunday, August 26, 2012

I'm Back!

Hi everyone,

Hopefully you're still keeping up with the page or you've remembered that my little hiatus is almost finished, but I can finally tell you I'm back!!! It's been the longest, craziest, most exciting, fulfilling and inspiring weekend of my life. I moved into Penn State on Friday and it's been non-stop ever since. Between dining hall meals (yay college food!), meeting new friends, class-wide activities, and our first PSU pep rally, I cannot wait to share the next four years of my life with this incredible community. Still, I'm very excited to come back and post on the blog. My first day of classes is tomorrow, so I don't know how often I'll be posting until I get into the swing of things, but please keep checking for updates. I should at least have one new post up tomorrow night. I hope you're all excited for the future, I know I am :)

Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment