Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Another Summer, Another Revival...

Hi there everyone! As I'm now on summer break once again, I am going to be starting up my blog again. School and extracurriculars always prohibit me from fully immersing myself in this blog, but I'm not going to let that deter me this summer and onward. I have a lot of exciting ideas for this summer, and as we are currently in the midst of Upfronts weeks, there is going to be a lot in the next coming days detailing the upcoming television season. And as the current season winds down, I'll be offering my two cents on the best of TV this year, as well as some remarks on shows I'm binge-watching this summer. I'm hoping to provide film reviews for a lot of this summer's hottest movies, as well as keeping you up to date about the latest in summer music. Keep checking back regularly for updates!

- Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment