Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Welcome Back!!

Hi everyone! I am so pleased to announce that EMC - Everything Music and Cinema is BACK! I started this blog last summer and loved every second of sharing my knowledge and opinions of film, television, music, and everything else in between. Once the school year started, things got a bit rocky, but I am back on track now and I'm so looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. I have so many ideas for the blog, and I can't wait to start looking on them. This post is just serving as a reminder to check the blog daily now, as I hope to have new content every day.

Here are some ideas I am working on:
Song of the Week: I did this last summer and really enjoyed introducing you to a variety of genres and artists, so I'll definitely be bringing that back.
Fall TV Preview: Even though it's only July, it's time to start thinking about your TV scheduling for the fall. Will your favorite shows be back? What should you watch live and save later for the DVR or Hulu? I'll be giving you my two cents and featuring some new shows you should definitely watch out for.
2013 TV Evannies: Much like the Emmys, I have my own awards show for TV shows that (until now) I had shared with only my family. But I'm excited to present them to you and show you guys what I thought was the best in television for the 2012-2013 season.
First Listen: When the hottest new albums hit iTunes, check here for an exclusive first look at what tracks are bonafide hits and opinions on whether the album is a smash or a bust.
Film Reviews: I definitely want to do more reviews of films I see, whether they be recent or old. I want to give you guys a taste of what I love about movies.

I'm so excited to get back in the swing of things, so start checking back daily and be sure to tell your beloved entertainment junkie friends about EMC Entertainment for Everything Movies and Cinema!

Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment