Sunday, July 21, 2013

Coming This Week

Hi everyone! It's been a bit of a hectic weekend, so I just wanted to give you a preview of what's coming up this week.

First Listen: I'll hopefully have a First Listen for Robin Thicke's new album "Blurred Lines" within the next few days.

Emmy Nomination Analysis: I'm watching the tapes that are being submitted for the Emmys so you don't have to. Check here for the most comprehensive analysis that a college student can provide about these awards.

Song of the Week: I'm posting my first Song of the Week for this reboot on Tuesday. Get excited!

Evannies: My personal awards for excellence in television. I'm thinking I'll announce nominees sometime this week.

Keep checking back for more all week long for Everything Music and Cinema!

Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment